The Royal Suite
Literally fit for a queen
This is where Her Majesty The Queen slept whenever she stayed at Gleddoch House. Today, we have maintained these incredibly high royal standards, which means this suite really is beautiful in every way.
With some of the best views available, it also comes with a large separate sitting area, kitchenette and bathroom with a roll-top bath for a very royal soak.
This suite comes with:
- 60sqm of space
- Walk in rain shower and roll-top bath
- Nespresso coffee and tea making facilities
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Priority restaurant, golf and spa reservation times (subject to availability)
- Garden views
- 6ft 6” Emperor bed
- Penhaligon’s Toiletries
- Complimentary fruit bowl
- Chargeable minibar
- Complimentary alcoholic drink in DRAM (one per person per stay)
- Reserved parking
These beautiful, heritage rooms come packed with historic charm and are located in the original Gleddoch House.
For a real sense of occasion, our grand Four Poster beds have all the wow and wonder you need
Plush sofas in a separate sitting area are the stand-out features, in a suite big enough for the whole family.
Whoever heard of a hot tub in a bedroom? Well you have now! Every inch designed for a stand out stay.