Let's focus on what we CAN do
Let's start by saying how incredibly excited the whole Gleddoch team is to have an opening date to work towards.
In keeping with the Scottish Government guidelines, we will be flinging our doors open on Monday April 26th and we can't wait!
And although there will be a number of restrictions in place, be assured that it won't stop you from having a brilliant time here.
How it all works
17th May 2021
Food & Drink
- From the 17th May restaurants and bars will be able to serve alcohol indoors and will close at 10.30pm.
- Up to six people from three households will be able to meet indoors in the bars and restaurants, while up to eight people from eight households will be able to meet outdoors.
- Children under 12 do not count towards the total number of people or households meeting outside but do count towards household numbers indoors.
- Where an individual household includes more than 8 people they can continue to meet as a household in hospitality premises.
- Table service and the wearing of face-coverings (unless exempt) when not seated by all customers is mandatory in all hospitality venues.
So when you come to Gleddoch, pick your spot outdoors and we can bring the party to you. All our outdoor drinking and eating spaces have beautiful vistas over the Clyde Estuary or the breath-taking Scottish countryside, so you can enjoy a tipple or two with magnificent views.
- From Monday 17th May the Spa will fully re-open and the gym will be available for individual exercise only.
- The Steam Room and Sauna remain closed due to current restrictions.
Weddings & Funerals
- You can hold a wedding or funeral for no more than 50 people. Please note alcohol can only be served until 10.30pm.
- All golf must be pre-booked before play. This is to help control the flow of members and visitors arriving, playing, and departing the Club.
- Visitors can either follow the link on our website or contact the Golf Shop on 01475 540704 or 01475 540711.
- Please arrive at the Club no earlier than 15 minutes before your pre-booked tee time.
- The Pro Shop is open for normal business, though a face covering is required at all times.
- The hotel is open, please register with our track and trace system and wear a face covering until you are seated.
- The Driving Range is Open, there is a contactless payment system at the range
In addition to the instruction on playing, the following rules always apply:
- The course will open for play from 8am each day. The last tee time will be 6:30pm.
- Groups of up to 4 players with no restrictions on number of households are allowed.
For the most up-to-date information please visit the Scottish Government website here.