Let's focus on what we CAN do
Let's start by saying how incredibly excited the whole Gleddoch team is to have an opening date to work towards.
In keeping with the Scottish Government guidelines, we will be flinging our doors open on Monday April 26th and we can't wait!
And although there will be a number of restrictions in place, be assured that it won't stop you from having a brilliant time here.
How it all works
29th April 2021
Food & Drink
Until the 17th May at the earliest, we are not allowed to serve our guests alcohol indoors. However, we are lucky enough to have a huge choice of outdoor spaces where you CAN have an alcoholic beverage or two.
The Government guidelines say that you can eat and drink outdoors, with a group of up to six people from three different households until 10pm.
So when you come to Gleddoch, pick your spot outdoors and we can bring the party to you. All our outdoor drinking and eating spaces have beautiful vistas over the Clyde Estuary or the breath-taking Scottish countryside, so you can enjoy a tipple or two with magnificent views.
We can serve food and non alcoholic drinks indoors, for up to four people from two households until 8pm.
So why not enjoy pre and post-dinner drinks outdoors and come inside to dine.
Our outdoor seating is incredibly comfy and we have put extra heaters in to make the spaces even more cosy. Imagine a sun-downer watching the golden sunlight spill over the majestic Ben Lomond, or a nightcap under a moonlit sky, counting shooting stars.
From Monday April 26th, the Spa will fully re-open and the gym will be available for individual exercise only.
Weddings & Funerals
You can hold a wedding or funeral for no more than 50 people. Please note that we are currently unable to serve alcohol.
The new restrictions: At a glance:
From April 26th - as announced by the Scottish Government - but subject to change.
- The hotel and spa facilities will re-open.
- The restaurants and bars will close at 8pm (indoors) and 10pm (outdoors).
- Alcohol can only be served to those seated outdoors. We can still offer alcohol to bedrooms as part of our room service where we have a specially designed drinks list for you to choose from.
- Indoor restaurant bookings are limited to 4 people from no more than two households.
- Outdoor bookings are limited to 6 people from no more than three households.
- Weddings and funerals can take place, with no more than 50 people in attendance.
- The gym can operate for individual exercise only.
From May 17th - as announced by the Scottish Government - but subject to change.
- The restaurants and bars will be able to serve alcohol indoors and will close at 10.30pm.
- There will be a two hour dwell time on alcohol indoors. Therefore 8.30pm is last time you can consume alcohol indoors.
For the most up-to-date information please visit the Scottish Government website here.